TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PRIVACY AND OTHER TERMS
All content available on the Website, including but not limited to, texts, graphics, photographic images, moving images, logos, button icons, illustrations, audio clips, data compilations and software, and the compilation and arrangement thereof (collectively, the "Content") are the property of Wei Her Pte Ltd, our parent company Wei Her Pte Ltd, and/or our affiliates, partners, or licensors. They are protected under the applicable laws, including the laws of Singapore, and international copyright laws.
YOUR OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any of the content or communications featured or displayed on the Site ("Content"), including without limitation text, graphics, photographs, images, moving images, sound, illustrations, information, software, products or services and the arrangements thereof, except as expressly permitted hereunder. You acknowledge that any unauthorized use of any Content could cause irreparable harm to us and agree that in the event of any such unauthorized use, we will be entitled to an injunction in addition to any other remedies available at law or in equity. Subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations on the Site relating to specific material, you may electronically copy and/or print hard copy portions of Content solely for your own noncommercial use, or to place an order with us. Any other use of Content, including the modification, reproduction, distribution, republication, display or transmission of any Content, without our prior written permission is strictly prohibited.
This Website enables you to submit your own opinions or comments for product reviews, blogs, and other functions.
Wei Her may, but is not obligated to, monitor or review any areas on the Website where users submit or post opinions or comments or communicate solely with each other, including but not limited to product reviews, blogs, and other functions, and the content of any such communications.
Wei Her will have no liability related to the content of any such communications to the extent permitted under the laws of Singapore.
However, Wei Her reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be: abusive, defamatory, or obscene;
• fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading;
• in violation of a copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of another;
• violates any law or regulation; and/or
• offensive or otherwise unacceptable to Wei Her at its sole discretion.
GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTES
Wei Her Pte Ltd (“we”, “us”, or “our”) is committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring that your Personal Data is protected. We take our responsibilities under Singapore’s Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (the "PDPA") seriously. This Policy applies to personal data in our possession or under our control, including personal data in the possession of organisations which we have engaged to collect, use, disclose or process personal data for our purposes.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
With your prior consent, some examples of personal data which we may collect from you:
• your contact information such as name, address, telephone number, and email address;
• billing information such as billing address and credit card information;
• unique information such as contact preferences; and date of birth;
• photos or videos of you that you wish to share
• your IP address and your browser type for the purposes of our systems administration and/or statistics without any other individual identifying information
• we may ask you to respond to surveys that we use for scientific and statistical purposes.
Other terms used in this Policy shall have the meanings given to them in the PDPA (where the context so permits)
COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
We generally do not collect your personal data unless (a) it is provided to us voluntarily by you directly or via a third party who has been duly authorized by you to disclose your personal data to us (your “authorized representative”) after (i) you (or your authorized representative) have been notified of the purposes for which the data is collected, and (ii) you (or your authorized representative) have provided written consent to the collection and usage of your personal data for those purposes, or (b) collection and use of personal data without consent is permitted or required by the PDPA or other laws. We shall seek your consent before collecting any additional personal data and before using your personal data for a purpose which has not been notified to you (except where permitted or authorized by law).
The personal data which we collect from you may be used, disclosed and/or processed for various purposes, depending on the circumstances for which we may/will need to process your personal data, including:
• to provide you with information on products and campaigns from us, Wei Her Pte Ltd and our third party business partners via email, SMS, and social media (where we have your express consent);
• to assess, process and provide products, services and/or facilities to you;
• to respond, handling, and process queries, requests, complaints, and feedback from you;
• to facilitate your transactions with us;
• to engage third party business partners and data processors to perform certain aspects of the Services;
• to facilitate your participation in, and our administration of, any events including contests, promotions or campaigns;
• to conduct market research or surveys, internal marketing analysis, customer profiling activities, analysis of customer patterns and choices, planning and statistical and trend analysis in relation to our products and/or services;
• to share any of your personal data with the auditor for our internal audit and reporting purposes;
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
In order to smoothly conduct our business operations or to fulfill our obligations to you, we may also disclose the personal data that you have provided to us to our third party service providers, agents, affiliates or related corporations, which may be situated inside or outside of Singapore, for one or more of the purposes stated in or notified to you under the Purposes for Collection, Use, Disclosure section. We will also disclose your personal data to government regulators or authorities in order to comply with any laws, rules, guidelines, regulations or schemes that apply to us.
WITHDRAWING YOUR CONSENT
The consent that you provide for the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data will remain valid until such time it is being withdrawn by you in writing. You may withdraw consent and request us to stop collecting, using and/or disclosing your personal data for any or all of the purposes listed above by submitting your request in writing or via email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Whilst we respect your decision to withdraw your consent, please note that depending on the nature and scope of your request, we may not be in a position to continue providing our goods or services to you.
However, you understand that notwithstanding your withdrawal of consent, we will still be entitled to collect, use or disclose your personal data if we are required or authorized to do so under the PDPA or any other applicable law.
ACCESS TO AND CORRECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
For a request to correct personal data, we will correct your personal data as soon as practicable after the request has been made.
You understand that we are reliant on you to provide us with accurate and complete personal data and with updates if there are any changes to your personal data. We will not be responsible for relying or using any inaccurate or incomplete personal data where you have provided with such personal data and/or have failed to update us of any changes in your personal data.
SECURITY & PROTECTION
We maintain strict procedures, standards, and security arrangements to protect Personal Data in our possession or under our control. Upon receipt of your Personal Data, whether through physical or electronic means of collection, we will make the necessary security arrangements to protect such Personal Data as are reasonable and appropriate in the circumstances.
However, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as fully secure and you acknowledge that you submit information over the internet at your own risk.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
COOKIES AND MOBILE TECHNOLOGY
COOKIES – Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies. The cookies used on the website include those which are strictly necessary cookies for access and navigation, cookies that track usage (performance cookies), remember your choices (functionality cookies), and cookies that provide you with targeted content or advertising
We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
• to recognize your computer when you visit the website
• to track you as you navigate the website, and to enable the use of any e-commerce facilities
• to improve the website’s usability
• to analyze the use of the website
• in the administration of the website
• to personalize the website for you, including targeting advertisements which may be of particular interest to you.
EFFECT OF POLICY AND CHANGES TO POLICY
This Policy applies in conjunction with any other notices, contractual clauses and consent clauses that apply in relation to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by us.
We may revise this Policy from time to time without any prior notice. Your continued use of our services constitutes your acknowledgment and acceptance of such changes.